Post Order Processing goods are usually shipped 7-10 working days there from. Registered customers can check the status of their orders going on the Orders page on the website. Non-registered customers / guest account can go to the ‘Order tracking’ link and access their order status by entering their email id and order no.
Note: Working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays as prescribed by the
Govt. of India
• Orders will be delivered by a Reputed Courier Agency. Any complaint regarding delay, deficiency, etc. shall be the sole responsibility of the said Courier Agency.
• Delays occurring due to unforeseen events such as Unavailability of Recipient, Administrative & Political instability in your region, Extreme weather conditions, Natural Calamities, Destination Custom Clearance process, etc. are not warranted for under the provisions of the shipping policy.
• Shipping period of 7-10 working days is not applicable to remote and interior locations with limited/minimal accessibility.
Obligations on Delivery
• Receiver has to produce his photo Identification.
• Receiver has to provide his signature as an approval of receiving the order,
• At which point all responsibilities towards the shipped product pass to the receiver.
• No Redirection or Change of Address will be entertained once order is dispatched.
• Orders will be processed subject to availability of the product.
• Free Shipping will be valid only for the Limited Period and Area as specified in the respective Promotion/Offer
• Free Shipping will adhere to guidelines of the Shipping Policy.
• The handling of undelivered packages will be subject to Exile and Sixth Element’s discretion.
• In case you are unavailable to receive the consignment, the Courier Agency will re-attempt to delivery.
• A maximum of two delivery attempts will be made by the courier agency.
• If you do not contact the carrier post the 1st delivery attempt; the second delivery attempt will be automatically be scheduled on the next working day free of charge.
• Exile and Sixth Element insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. Receiver has to provide his signature at the time of delivery at which confirms the transfer of responsibility and ownership of the consignment.
TAXES & DUTIES
• GST (as applicable) will be applied to orders dispatched.
• Shipping Policy will be applicable to products displayed on the website only.
• Shipping Policy does not Infringe/ Nullify/ Make void the Policy/ Policies of the Carrier
• Exile and Sixth Element reserves the right to refuse the processing of an order and its shipping if the order placement is found to be an attempt to violate any of the business policies that may or may not be mentioned in part or whole herein.
• An Order may have multiple products, however a single order can be shipped only to a single destination address. Products from the same order cannot be shipped to more than one address.
• In case of multiple delivery destinations, individual order will have to be placed for the products.
• On dispatch, Tracking No. generated will be e-mailed to the customer.
• It will be our endeavour to ship all products in your order together. However, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics and availability.
• We do not accept shipping to P.O. Box Addresses.